Sunday, March 1, 2009

Look What I made!


I was desperate! I cannot tie a nice bow! I got my Husband to help buy using his fingers but he has arthritis so bad and his hands shake! So much for that!Then while my 3 year old grandson was here he helped me..........but what do I do when he isn't here!!!So.............I thought about how to make one and here it is! It works wonderful!!!!!All I did was cut 2 pieces of 1/2 inch dowel. Then I cut a piece of Mohogany 5 1/2 inch square. I marked where the holes for the dowels to be drilled so they are centered. Then I hammered the dowels in a voila!!!!!

Kim

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool idea Kim, love it.

mggie said...

OK I just saw this, what the heck do you need this for??? I just tie a bow how come you need the dowels? I mean if it works good, but I will teach you how to tie in the air!!LOL