Monday, April 6, 2009

Graduation from The Cutting Cafe


Regina at "The Cutting Cafe" just sent me this new set called Graduation. It just so happens I have orders for Grad cards so I was so excited to have this! I wanted this card to be gender neutral so this is what I came up with.
Thanks for looking!

Paper: sage shadow, barely banana, Basic Grey dp.
Ink: black printer ink
Accessories: Slice(basic 1 card), CB embossing folder, Black pen for faux stitching, dimenionals, black brads, ticket corner punch

Kim

6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

kim, you have nailed this right on the money girl....this is perfect for a male grad...wow............

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very pretty! I love this!

Lana Clarke said...

Kim I love what you have done with stamp.
Hugs
Lana x

Jaspere said...

Kim this turned out great. The colors will be perfect for a young man.

Peet said...

Great card Kim..love this!!!

Emma said...

Fantastic...great colour combo.
Emma x