Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome to Squigglefly's First Blog Hop!

It is very exciting to be doing the first Blog Hop with my fellow designers. It is a chance for all of you to play with us and win some great blog candy from each designer and 2 free images from Squigglefly!

Here are the rules-
1-make a comment on my post here and then go back to your blog and create a post telling about The Squigglefly Blog hop. Once that is done you jump from my blog to Rhonda's here. Keep blog hopping until you get to the last blog which is Squigglefly

If you did not start at the beginning then hop on over to Anita's blog and go from there.

Now make sure you comment on each of our blogs because we all have Blog Candy!!!!

This Blog Hop will run from today April 1 to April 5th. The draws will be made the evening of the 5th.

Have fun and enjoy the beautiful cards made with Squigglefly's digital images!!!!!






Hugs and Kitties




Here is my first card for you. I used the digital image called Heart Tailed Cats. I think these two are in love!!!!

What I used-

Paper- Su taken with teal, white, K&Company Dp.

Accesories- MS oak leaf punch, word window punch, dew drops, dimenionals, muffin cup(accross the bottom of the card), heart punch, Spellbinder dies, CB embossing folder and ribbon, prisma markers.


Sending You Love


Here is my second card. The image is called Mail Box Bird I fell in love with this image because it reminded me of having to walk to our mail box at the corner. The mail box looked just like this one.

What I used-

Paper- SU ballet blue, white

Accesories- circle punches, Fiskars curved ruler( for the side of the card), Felt flower border, brads, mini prima flowers, prisma markers

No comments: